Sunday, July 09, 2006


A nice (strong and rich, yet not bitter) homemade cappucino! Posted by Picasa

Although this particular cappucino was enjoyed by a Marni Gott during the crisp days of the latter part of this last year, many a cappucino or macchiato is enjoyed at the Gott household regularly. To put matters into perspective, the production of two grade-A cappucinos with cinnamon sprinkled on top was accomplished a mere few hours ago. Consumption of the beverages went off without a hitch, and I think it's safe to say we had two very satisfied customers. "I've been in the homemade cappucino business a long time," Andy Gott (head coffee brewer) said. "I really don't think I'll ever give it up. I just love the business so much." It has been estimated that Mr. Gott actually consumes up to 65% of all coffee produced at the Gott household.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home